Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Martinez practice?
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatric Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Brandon, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians, Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists, Saint Petersburg Cardiologists, and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Surgeons.