A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Martinez MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Richard Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.