A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Novak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Novak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Novak MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Novak practice?
- Dr. Richard Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Novak practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.