A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nowak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nowak, MBA, MBBS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Nowak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Nowak MBA, MBBS, and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Richard Nowak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nowak practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.