Learn more about Dr. Richard Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Palmer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Palmer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Richard Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Palmer practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.