Learn more about Dr. Richard Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Palmer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Palmer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Smith Northview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Palmer practice?
Dr. Richard Palmer practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.