A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Palmer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Palmer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Smith Northview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Palmer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Richard Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Palmer practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.