A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parrish, cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parrish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Parrish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Richard Parrish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Parrish practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.