Learn more about Dr. Richard Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parrish, cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parrish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parrish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Parrish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Richard Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Parrish practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.