Dr. Richard Roberts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 23rd, 2016
Excellent care
Dr Mills Roberts and his staff went above and beyond reasonable expectation to treat my broken wrist! They got me into surgery quickly and on to recovery so rapidly that I was able to keep my travel plans and still feel certain that my wrist would be normal given a little time. I am now starting physical therapy, feel great and had a great trip, Thank you to Dr Roberts and his team!

May 29th, 2016
knee still in bad shape
Dr.Mills is a very nice guy, that seems to have a lot of knowledge and many successful surgeries. But my total knee replacement was not a success. It has been a year and im still in alot of pain..plus I cannot bend my knee...Its a bad deal any way you look at it... I changed insurance, (did not realize) and Dr. Roberts does not accept this insurance..,so I'm out running around, trying to find someone to fix this dang knee!!!!!! THE END

August 3rd, 2015
Ok doctor but will not return.
The medical assistant took my BP with wrist cuff and it showed 166/117. She did it again with both times taking at least 60-90 seconds. The second reading showed 160/110. She told me to check with medical doctor. She became upset when I would not let her weigh me. Dr. Roberts prescribed anti-inflammatory cream (compounded) and said it would cost about $200 because insurance probably would not pay. The cream actually costs over $2,000.00. WOW!

August 8th, 2011
Retired Engineer and golfer.
Very good and thorough Doctor.Great bedside manner and followup.Really knows his field and cares aboutthe patient.This is also true of his staff.He did my shoulder surgery and all went well.A real JEWEL.