Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile
3240 Avalon Pkwy
Conyers, GA 30013
770-860-1133
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.7096774193548 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.7741935483871 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.741935483871 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.7586206896552 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Kudzu.
by Carroll on Jul 12th, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Robinson!! I began to see him when I was pregnant with my second child and he immediately made me feel comfortable as his patient. He is very attentive and encouraging, and always listens to my concerns. He and the staff are very courteous and professional; they care about my well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone looking for a OB/GYN!!

|  Super UNfriendly, doesnt listen, mean!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

Will NEVER EVER chose this doctor again! Has the bedside manner of a DOOR! He's Rude, makes your needs or concerns feel stupid, doesnt listen to you, thinks he knows everything like his stuff dont stink! Makes you feel like he doesnt even care to understand! If you dont have a normal easy pregnancy he is a total jerk! Makes you feel like your the inconvenience! You feel worse after leaving him! This isnt my first or second rodeo but this guy makes you feel like dirt on the ground! Only reason he gets a darn star is because its mandatory! Oh and his staff SUCK at answering the phone, or calling you back in a emergency!!

|  Best OBGYN in Conyers  |  show details
by Tynesha Rhodes on Mar 26th, 2013

I couldn't of had a better doctor to deliver my baby. I would continue to recommend Dr. Robinson with no hesitation to anyone who is expecting.

by Wendy on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Robinson was very attentive throughout my pregnancy. I was a high-risk patient and he was instrumental in helping me have a healthy and safe delivery. I highly recommend his practice to others!!!

|  Dr. Robinson is the best!!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

I would not trust another doctor with my OB/GYN care! Dr. Robinson is the most personable doctor I have ever seen. He has delivered 2 of my children, and just recently, he performed my endometrial ablation. He came in on his day off just to do my procedure. The next day, he, personally, called to see how I was doing. He goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

|  Dr Robinson  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

Dr. Robinson is very professional and caring. I went through a very tough situation a few months back and he was very kind and thoughtful throughout the entire process. I have never been to a physician in the Atlanta area that took the time to make sure that I was as comfortable and prepared as Dr. Robinson. I can't say enough great things about him and appreciate his care and concern everytime I go into his office.

|  Excellent Doctor, Great Staff  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Doctor Robinson and his whole staff are dedicated to giving women a caring and thorough health care experience. From your first Gyn visit and for all the years there after, they will continue to keep your health and well being at the center of their practice.

Mar 1st, 2012

I love the staff. Dr. Robinson is the very best! Melita Wardell

Feb 29th, 2012

I have been using Greyston which used to be Robinson for about five or six years now. I will say they are a little slow when if comes to appointments and you have to call months in advance to get one with a doctor but worth it. Dr. Robinson is great. I haven't gone in for a pregnancy only for annual exams I have been pleased. Last year I thought I had a cyst and it took me 3 weeks to get an appointment with a doctor which was a little annoying considering I thought I had medical issue. I was on pins and needles until I found out there was no issue. The staff is always friendly and they are great at putting you at ease. I recommend Dr. Robinson for anyone in the Conyers area. I used to see Melissa Aycox who is also wonderful, she is super sweet and knows what she is doing!

Feb 20th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Robinson's since 1999, when I was pregnant with my third child. He has seen me through several procedures, and eventually a hysterectomy. I was saddened after my hysterectomy at the thought of no longer being cared for by Dr. Robinson and his staff. However, they let me know they treat the whole woman and I have years of continuing to see them:) I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson.

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Robinson is by far the greatest Dr. around. He has delivered both of my babies and has been my doctor for 18 years! A Kimberly McDonald

|  You Guys Rock  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

I have used him for about 14 years and have had the best care possible. Dr. Robinson and his staff are by far the best in our area. I have no complaints.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Gynecology visits are usually not a woman's favorite thing to do but Dr. Robinson has a wonderful bedside manner. He is vey professional and makes you feel comfortable at all times. He takes time to ask about you and your family and makes the visit a personalized one on one. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone from a teenager to my grandmother!

Jan 25th, 2012

Our overall experience was wonderful. This was our first child and we did not know what to expect, but Greystone OB/GYN did an outstanding job explaining and answering questions that we had. I felt comfortable and at ease with Greystone OB/GYN. All of the physician and midwives were awesome; and I have recommended my family and friends to Greystone OB/GYN. From the beginning to present, they have been wonderful; and Stephanie Pittman was our delivering midwife. She and my personality meshed well Stephanie was very polite and always cheerful and smiling. She was very understanding and compassionated. She also displayed a high level of intellectual abilities as it relates to the medical field. Again, I had a great experience with Greystone OB/GYN

|  Wonderful Mid-Wife  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Stephanie is an AMAZING mid-wife with Dr. Robinson's practice! She goes above and beyond!!! Love her!

|  Highly Recommend...  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years and I have ALWAYS gotten excellent care and attention!

Jan 19th, 2012

I actually see Stephanie Pittman CNM. She is one of the two midwives in the office. I met her as an OB patient half way through my pregnancy. She delivered my first child and made the whole experience from my first visit until now the most comfortable I've ever experienced with any doctor. She's kind, caring, personable, always smiling, patient...evrything you could want in a physicain, she fits it!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by mcoward at Citysearch on Jan 19th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I`ve never had an experience like I have with this office. Stephanie Pittman mid-wife is incredible and I think the world of her. She has the best bedside manner and made simple routine maternity visits all that much better. When your mid-wife remembers what you are naming your baby..well..that speaks volumes to me. I knew she had my best interests at heart and I had no worries. Love love love this office!!

|  AWESOME DOCTOR  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Robinson for the past four and a half years. He began caring for me during my second pregnancy which became high risk. Since then, he is the only OBGYN that I see. He took awesome care of me and continues to take awesome care of me even in this current pregnancy. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone in the East Atlanta area!

|  Jeletta Baker  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Dr. Robinson was referred to me by a nurse at my church and it has been the best recommendation of a physician that I have ever received. I came to the practice pregnant leaving a doctor that was not meeting my needs and concerns and Dr. Robinson and his staff made me feel as if I had been there from the very beginning. He answered all of my questions and really listened to me and go to know me personally not just as a patient. He makes it very easy for me to talk to him and discuss anything with him. I never feel rushed and hurried through my visits. He has learned me as his patient and knows when I am upset or worried and he has never let me leave a visit not feeling uneasy about anything that I may have going on. When he delivered my son the way he took charge of the situation and my labor and delivery was just phenomenal. The nurses staff and my friends commented to me what a good choice I had made in the doctor to deliver my son! He was awesome and even after the delivery he stopped by to see how I was and how the baby was I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOC DO THAT! I have since changed his practice to my primary OB/GYN. His bed side manner made it really easy to decide who I would trust my female healthcare to. I know that he knows and identifies me individually as his patient. I know he sees hundreds of patients a week but I know that he knows me by name and has a ready recollection of my needs and concerns. He didn't stop at delivering my son I feel he is treating me as a whole person and that has honestly meant the world to me! I would and have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so!

|  Trust and respect does not end with the patient  |  show details
by lzr123 at Citysearch on Nov 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

If you are looking for an OBGYN, then this is the place to go! I have been a patient of Dr. Richard Robinson since 1999 way back in the day before the move to Avalon and name change to Greystone OBGYN and have recommended him to a number of people. Not only is he professional and approachable from a patient`s point of view, but also my husband holds him in the highest regard for the treatment I have received over the years.

|  My experience  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

I will highly recommed Dr. Robinson because not only did he listen to my issues and questions but he was concerned about my well being through out my pregnancy.

|  Great OB/GYN experience  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Robinson, his nurse and the front office staff. I will recommend to my family and friends!

|  One Of The Most Outstanding Facility In Metro Atlanta  |  show details
by Tristian12 at Citysearch on Apr 25th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been affiliated with Robinson OBGYN now currently named Greystone OBGYN since 2004. The facility is always tranquil and the staff goes far and beyond what is expected in service. They are always willing to answer any and all questions and dilligently search for any unanswered questions. My first meeting with Dr. Cowthorn allowed me to put my worries to rest. It was very obvious that he was very knowledgeable and concered about my situation. He took the time to learn about me and the dynamics of my family. Every visit he has a humongous smile, and a hand shake. Dr. Cowthorn was instrumental in helping me through a very difficult pregnancy. His ingenuity and creativity helped me have a successful pregnancy and birth. I employ any woman who is searching for a OBGYN to call Greystone for one of the BEST experience that a women could have. Dr. Cowthorn, please continue to strive in what you are doing because you make a difference!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Greystone is AWESOME!!!!

|  Tried and Proven  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

After several interviews of surrounding OB/GYN practices I found Robinson & Asscoicates; now Greystone & Associates. They passed my expectations in the interview and have proven to be the best practice for women's healthcare. I have had some difficult medicals concerns and they have made the process both bareable and successful. They show true concern and care for their patients throughout all their procedures and appointments. I highly recommend this office to any women that wants to feel cared for and not just processed through an office. Dr Richard Robinson himself has been the best doctor I could have ever asked for! All the assocites at this office are wonderful; however, when we met Dr Robinson my husband and I both were very impressed and left feeling at ease with the up-coming birth of our child. His honest and straight forward answers gave us much confidence in his practice. He has proven to care beyond the procedures and practices of his job; and shows personal interest in his patients and their families. This seems to be more than a job for him; it seems to be his passion! WE LOVE YOU DR RICHARD ROBINSON! Always, Dana L and family

|  Tried and Proven  |  show details
by DRLewis1 at Citysearch on Mar 4th, 2011 on citysearch.com

After several interviews of surrounding OBGYN practices I found Robinson & Asscoicates now Greystone & Associates. They passed my expectations in the interview and have proven to be the best practice for women`s healthcare. I have had some difficult medicals concerns and they have made the process both bareable and successful. They show true concern and care for their patients throughout all their procedures and appointments. I highly recommend this office to any women that wants to feel cared for and not just processed through an office. Dr Richard Robinson himself has been the best doctor I could have ever asked for! All the assocites at this office are wonderful however, when we met Dr Robinson my husband and I both were very impressed and left feeling at ease with the up-coming birth of our child. His honest and straight forward answers gave us much confidence in his practice. He has proven to care beyond the procedures and practices of his job and shows personal interest in his patients and their families. This seems to be more than a job for him it seems to be his passion! WE LOVE YOU DR RICHARD ROBINSON! Always, Dana L and family

Jan 27th, 2011

I have benn a patient of this practice for 13 years and always appreciate their care and professionalism. I would not want to go to any other doctor.

|  Greyston OBGYN in Conyers Ga  |  show details
by Conyers Critic at Citysearch on Jan 24th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Greyston OBGYN formerly Robinson OBGYN is a wonderful facility to take care of all your Maternity and Women`s care needs. The staff is very nice and professional and the turnaround time is really good. I never write reviews about doctor`s offices, but this one is highly recommended.

Jan 15th, 2011

When my wife had a threatened miscarriage Dr Robinson coldly told her "if you miscarry, you miscarry." They also kept writing the incorrect gestational age into the paperwork, eventually prompting one of the Dr's there to refer my wife to a specialist. The specialist, who cost us several hundred dollars out of pocket, said the gestational age was wrong in the medical file and that we shouldn't have been referred to him from Dr. Robinsons office. Dr. Robinson's office claims they don't have a history of what they documented as the gestational age and refuses to cover the charges.

|  Best OB/GYN practice in town!  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

The doctors, midwives and staff at Robinson OB/GYN at Greystone are wonderful! The front office is very professional in helping with check-in and at checkout scheduling my next appointment. Dr. Robinson delivered my daughter almost 10 yrs ago and I am still a patient. I would recommend to anyone!

|  Best OBGYN in town!!!  |  show details
by reiser2207 at Citysearch on Jan 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The providers and staff at Robinson OBGYN at Greystone can`t be beat! I have been a patient since 1998 and they delivered my daughter! I would highly recommend to anyone, you will be treated right!

|  Great OB!!  |  show details
by Kristen J at Insider Pages on Aug 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I am 8.5 months pregnant, and in the middle of my weekly appointments now. The office staff, nurses, midwives and doctors are just great! I...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Robinson Obgyn is a great place for women`s healthcare  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Robinson is great. When other physicians didn`t listen about my female problems, he did. A few test to coincide with all the information...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by Amy on Apr 15th, 2009

He has a pretty good bedside manner. They book appointments really close together so don't expect much time for questions. The midwives in the office are great, but the office staff, nurses and medical assistants are completely clueless.

Apr 7th, 2009

Great bedside manner. My family and friends go to him.

|  Robinson OBGYN  |  show details
by ata1976 on Feb 10th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I am currently using Robinson OBGYN as my doctor for my prenatal care. I have met both midwifes and everyone is helpful so far. My one bad experience was that the said it was ok to get a root canal when I was 9 weeks. I went to the dentist and they said no way would they touch me in the first trimester.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  midwifes friendly as can be  |  show details
by Rylansmummy on Oct 31st, 2005 on kudzu.com

I haven't actually seen any of the doctors yet. But I've seen both midwifes more than once. Both really take the time to talk to you instead of rushing out of the room. Big change from my last ob doctors. I'm really enjoying the new atomsphere.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com