Dr. Richard Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 12th, 2015
Would not go to anyone else
I would highly recommend this doctor and practice to anyone that is looking for a wonderful environment!

January 8th, 2015
I would not go to anyone else ever! Dr. Robinson is the best!

October 6th, 2014
Dr. late; Staff leaves a lot to be desired
Dr. Was 1 hour late for appointment. Staff unable to contactor, provide an explanation, or provide an expected time of arrival. Anita booked appointment, stating labs were done in the Covington location. They are not.

July 12th, 2013
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Robinson!! I began to see him when I was pregnant with my second child and he immediately made me feel comfortable as his patient. He is very attentive and encouraging, and always listens to my concerns. He and the staff are very courteous and professional; they care about my well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone looking for a OB/GYN!!

March 26th, 2013
Best OBGYN in Conyers
I couldn't of had a better doctor to deliver my baby. I would continue to recommend Dr. Robinson with no hesitation to anyone who is expecting.

February 11th, 2013
Dr. Robinson was very attentive throughout my pregnancy. I was a high-risk patient and he was instrumental in helping me have a healthy and safe delivery. I highly recommend his practice to others!!!

April 11th, 2012
Dr. Robinson is the best!!!!!!
I would not trust another doctor with my OB/GYN care! Dr. Robinson is the most personable doctor I have ever seen. He has delivered 2 of my children, and just recently, he performed my endometrial ablation. He came in on his day off just to do my procedure. The next day, he, personally, called to see how I was doing. He goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

April 4th, 2012
Dr Robinson
Dr. Robinson is very professional and caring. I went through a very tough situation a few months back and he was very kind and thoughtful throughout the entire process. I have never been to a physician in the Atlanta area that took the time to make sure that I was as comfortable and prepared as Dr. Robinson. I can't say enough great things about him and appreciate his care and concern everytime I go into his office.

March 27th, 2012
Excellent Doctor, Great Staff
Doctor Robinson and his whole staff are dedicated to giving women a caring and thorough health care experience. From your first Gyn visit and for all the years there after, they will continue to keep your health and well being at the center of their practice.

February 20th, 2012
I've been a patient of Dr. Robinson's since 1999, when I was pregnant with my third child. He has seen me through several procedures, and eventually a hysterectomy. I was saddened after my hysterectomy at the thought of no longer being cared for by Dr. Robinson and his staff. However, they let me know they treat the whole woman and I have years of continuing to see them:) I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson.

February 8th, 2012
You Guys Rock
I have used him for about 14 years and have had the best care possible. Dr. Robinson and his staff are by far the best in our area. I have no complaints.

February 3rd, 2012
Gynecology visits are usually not a woman's favorite thing to do but Dr. Robinson has a wonderful bedside manner. He is vey professional and makes you feel comfortable at all times. He takes time to ask about you and your family and makes the visit a personalized one on one. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone from a teenager to my grandmother!