Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Would not go to anyone else show details Would not go to anyone else
by susan on May 12th, 2015

I would highly recommend this doctor and practice to anyone that is looking for a wonderful environment!

by Keely Nelms on Jan 8th, 2015

I would not go to anyone else ever! Dr. Robinson is the best!

Dr. late; Staff leaves a lot to be desired show details Dr. late; Staff leaves a lot to be desired
Oct 6th, 2014

Dr. Was 1 hour late for appointment. Staff unable to contactor, provide an explanation, or provide an expected time of arrival. Anita booked appointment, stating labs were done in the Covington location. They are not.

by Carroll on Jul 12th, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Robinson!! I began to see him when I was pregnant with my second child and he immediately made me feel comfortable as his patient. He is very attentive and encouraging, and always listens to my concerns. He and the staff are very courteous and professional; they care about my well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone looking for a OB/GYN!!

Best OBGYN in Conyers show details Best OBGYN in Conyers
by Tynesha Rhodes on Mar 26th, 2013

I couldn't of had a better doctor to deliver my baby. I would continue to recommend Dr. Robinson with no hesitation to anyone who is expecting.

by Wendy on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Robinson was very attentive throughout my pregnancy. I was a high-risk patient and he was instrumental in helping me have a healthy and safe delivery. I highly recommend his practice to others!!!

Dr. Robinson is the best!!!!!! show details Dr. Robinson is the best!!!!!!
Apr 11th, 2012

I would not trust another doctor with my OB/GYN care! Dr. Robinson is the most personable doctor I have ever seen. He has delivered 2 of my children, and just recently, he performed my endometrial ablation. He came in on his day off just to do my procedure. The next day, he, personally, called to see how I was doing. He goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Dr Robinson show details Dr Robinson
Apr 4th, 2012

Dr. Robinson is very professional and caring. I went through a very tough situation a few months back and he was very kind and thoughtful throughout the entire process. I have never been to a physician in the Atlanta area that took the time to make sure that I was as comfortable and prepared as Dr. Robinson. I can't say enough great things about him and appreciate his care and concern everytime I go into his office.

Excellent Doctor, Great Staff show details Excellent Doctor, Great Staff
Mar 27th, 2012

Doctor Robinson and his whole staff are dedicated to giving women a caring and thorough health care experience. From your first Gyn visit and for all the years there after, they will continue to keep your health and well being at the center of their practice.

Feb 20th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Robinson's since 1999, when I was pregnant with my third child. He has seen me through several procedures, and eventually a hysterectomy. I was saddened after my hysterectomy at the thought of no longer being cared for by Dr. Robinson and his staff. However, they let me know they treat the whole woman and I have years of continuing to see them:) I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson.

You Guys Rock show details You Guys Rock
Feb 8th, 2012

I have used him for about 14 years and have had the best care possible. Dr. Robinson and his staff are by far the best in our area. I have no complaints.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Gynecology visits are usually not a woman's favorite thing to do but Dr. Robinson has a wonderful bedside manner. He is vey professional and makes you feel comfortable at all times. He takes time to ask about you and your family and makes the visit a personalized one on one. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone from a teenager to my grandmother!

Jan 25th, 2012

Our overall experience was wonderful. This was our first child and we did not know what to expect, but Greystone OB/GYN did an outstanding job explaining and answering questions that we had. I felt comfortable and at ease with Greystone OB/GYN. All of the physician and midwives were awesome; and I have recommended my family and friends to Greystone OB/GYN. From the beginning to present, they have been wonderful; and Stephanie Pittman was our delivering midwife. She and my personality meshed well Stephanie was very polite and always cheerful and smiling. She was very understanding and compassionated. She also displayed a high level of intellectual abilities as it relates to the medical field. Again, I had a great experience with Greystone OB/GYN

Highly Recommend... show details Highly Recommend...
Jan 19th, 2012

I have been a patient for many years and I have ALWAYS gotten excellent care and attention!

Jan 19th, 2012

I actually see Stephanie Pittman CNM. She is one of the two midwives in the office. I met her as an OB patient half way through my pregnancy. She delivered my first child and made the whole experience from my first visit until now the most comfortable I've ever experienced with any doctor. She's kind, caring, personable, always smiling, patient...evrything you could want in a physicain, she fits it!

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
Dec 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Robinson for the past four and a half years. He began caring for me during my second pregnancy which became high risk. Since then, he is the only OBGYN that I see. He took awesome care of me and continues to take awesome care of me even in this current pregnancy. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone in the East Atlanta area!

Jeletta Baker show details Jeletta Baker
Dec 6th, 2011

Dr. Robinson was referred to me by a nurse at my church and it has been the best recommendation of a physician that I have ever received. I came to the practice pregnant leaving a doctor that was not meeting my needs and concerns and Dr. Robinson and his staff made me feel as if I had been there from the very beginning. He answered all of my questions and really listened to me and go to know me personally not just as a patient. He makes it very easy for me to talk to him and discuss anything with him. I never feel rushed and hurried through my visits. He has learned me as his patient and knows when I am upset or worried and he has never let me leave a visit not feeling uneasy about anything that I may have going on. When he delivered my son the way he took charge of the situation and my labor and delivery was just phenomenal. The nurses staff and my friends commented to me what a good choice I had made in the doctor to deliver my son! He was awesome and even after the delivery he stopped by to see how I was and how the baby was I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOC DO THAT! I have since changed his practice to my primary OB/GYN. His bed side manner made it really easy to decide who I would trust my female healthcare to. I know that he knows and identifies me individually as his patient. I know he sees hundreds of patients a week but I know that he knows me by name and has a ready recollection of my needs and concerns. He didn't stop at delivering my son I feel he is treating me as a whole person and that has honestly meant the world to me! I would and have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so!

My experience show details My experience
Sep 8th, 2011

I will highly recommed Dr. Robinson because not only did he listen to my issues and questions but he was concerned about my well being through out my pregnancy.

Great OB/GYN experience show details Great OB/GYN experience
Sep 2nd, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Robinson, his nurse and the front office staff. I will recommend to my family and friends!

Jan 27th, 2011

I have benn a patient of this practice for 13 years and always appreciate their care and professionalism. I would not want to go to any other doctor.

Best OB/GYN practice in town! show details Best OB/GYN practice in town!
Jan 14th, 2011

The doctors, midwives and staff at Robinson OB/GYN at Greystone are wonderful! The front office is very professional in helping with check-in and at checkout scheduling my next appointment. Dr. Robinson delivered my daughter almost 10 yrs ago and I am still a patient. I would recommend to anyone!

by Amy on Apr 15th, 2009

He has a pretty good bedside manner. They book appointments really close together so don't expect much time for questions. The midwives in the office are great, but the office staff, nurses and medical assistants are completely clueless.

Apr 7th, 2009

Great bedside manner. My family and friends go to him.