Dr. Richard Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rose?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rose?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2013

Worst Doctor Ever

Dr. Rose was the worst and rudest physician I have ever come across. He has a serious stigma against mental illness and eating disorders and would not even examine me once he realized these were in my past treatment history. He made me feel horrible about myself and did not listen to me or give me the time of day. He spent less than 3 minutes with me. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, he clearly just cares about money and not his patients. He is a stigmatizing jerk that does not deserve to treat patients.

May 4th, 2013

Dr. Rose is very helpful in terms of explaining procedures, diagnoses and lab results very clearly, so that I have a better understanding and can make informed decisions. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a second opinion or want to ask questions.

April 22nd, 2016