A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Rosen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Rosen practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.