A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Rosen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rosen practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors.