A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Rosen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Rosen practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.