Learn more about Dr. Richard Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Roth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Roth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Roth practice?
- Dr. Richard Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Roth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, NY and Garden Grove, CA.
See Suffern Allergists and Suffern Pediatricians.