A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Roth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Roth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Roth practice?
- Dr. Richard Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Roth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, NY and Garden Grove, CA.
See Suffern Allergists and Suffern Pediatricians.