A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Rucker MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Richard Rucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rucker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists, Los Alamitos Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Alamitos Pulmonologists.