A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Rucker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Richard Rucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rucker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach Pulmonologists.