Learn more about Dr. Richard Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Rucker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Richard Rucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rucker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach Pulmonologists.