Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Rheumatologist
2755 Alamo St
Ste 100
Simi Valley, CA 93065
805-210-7280
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Richard Shaw is a great doctor - our entire family sees him and he's great with kids and has an excellent bedside manner - for the young and the older.

|  Horrible, he diagnosed me wrong, not once, but twice - Not a Smart doctor  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

Had this doctor been a better doctor, he would have and should have caught a heart problem I have had for two years. He is not a smart doctor and refuses to listen. He plays the "I'm God" role. He lacks in many areas, but mostly in empathy, and listening skills.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

This was my doctor for more than 7 years, until I decided to disagree with some of his treatments. It's my body and I did not want to go through with these exams and tests. So he discharged me from his practice. As a physician, he fails miserably. What kind of doctor would discharge a patient for not wanting to do an exam they feel is not necessary. I know my body. I did not need these expensive tests. He disagreed, and I am now left without a doctor. I trust no physician now. I feel as though I have been detrayed by my own doctor who I respected up until he discharged me. He fails as a human being also.

|  very through  |  show details
by Donna on Jan 24th, 2010

He sent several minutes with me asking alot of questions and listening to what I was saying. I would recommend Dr Shaw to all my friends.