Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Richard Shaw is a great doctor - our entire family sees him and he's great with kids and has an excellent bedside manner - for the young and the older.

He's the greatest! show details He's the greatest!
by Anonymous on Apr 24th, 2012 on doctor.com

Best doctor I ever had. Due to insurance problems, I had to give him up but I would recommend him to anyone.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Horrible, he diagnosed me wrong, not once, but twice - Not a Smart doctor show details Horrible, he diagnosed me wrong, not once, but twice - Not a Smart doctor
Feb 20th, 2011

Had this doctor been a better doctor, he would have and should have caught a heart problem I have had for two years. He is not a smart doctor and refuses to listen. He plays the "I'm God" role. He lacks in many areas, but mostly in empathy, and listening skills.

Oct 19th, 2010

This was my doctor for more than 7 years, until I decided to disagree with some of his treatments. It's my body and I did not want to go through with these exams and tests. So he discharged me from his practice. As a physician, he fails miserably. What kind of doctor would discharge a patient for not wanting to do an exam they feel is not necessary. I know my body. I did not need these expensive tests. He disagreed, and I am now left without a doctor. I trust no physician now. I feel as though I have been detrayed by my own doctor who I respected up until he discharged me. He fails as a human being also.

very through show details very through
by Donna on Jan 24th, 2010

He sent several minutes with me asking alot of questions and listening to what I was saying. I would recommend Dr Shaw to all my friends.