A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Silver MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Richard Silver has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Silver practices Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Philadelphia, PA.
See New Hartford Rheumatologists and New Hartford Pediatric Specialists.