Dr. Richard Michael Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Singer practice?
Dr. Richard Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons, Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons, and Dearborn Plastic Surgeons.