A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Singer practice?
- Dr. Richard Singer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons and Dearborn Surgeons.