A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Singer practice?
Dr. Richard Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons and Dearborn Surgeons.