Dr. Richard Singer MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Farmington Hills, MI

3.6

April 17th, 2017
XCaring
Dr. Singer demonstrates the best in treatment, therapy and caring. Also very punctual.

October 18th, 2016
visit
waiting time was to long. This lady in the window was not nice rather rude and acted like a doctor. Basically she did not want me to be seen by Dr. cause Ins. did not approved it, but my another insurance was Ok. Dr. seems would like to spent time with patients, but he was constantly interrupted by staff or phone, etc. In my opinion can't perform or help adequately. He is very nice.

June 1st, 2016
The Dr was very nice and soothing. He made me comfortable and was awesome. I've never been in a cast before, was referred to him by my work. He took one look at my hand, could tell what was wrong with it-was ligament damage-and put it in a cast so I'd stop hurting it. Honestly I'm glad I ended up with him between all the problems my hand has given me with his cast it feels way better and as funny as this sounds I can't wait to get back to work.

April 7th, 2016
IME
I was sent to him as an IME. Waited 3 hours past appointment time to be taken to room. Door left open so HIPPA was violated for others and I was able to hear names, diagnoses, prescriptions (ex: prescribed narcotic to woman for toothache until she went to a dentist who was a friend of his) , etc. Sat in room for 1 hour before he came in. He did one test, one x-ray, then had assistant take me to his rehab center next door to view. When I returned he asked if I was interested in his facility. I was in therapy at another location doing all the same things so declined. I spent over 5 hours for nothing. Sent for EMG at his former place of business. Not a good report for there either. Left with a handful of band-aids from person who did test due to excessive bleeding from puncture wounds. The report was sent to insurance company 4 months later with 2 follow up reports because of questions. Each report contradicts the previous one. His main focus was to get me to go to his rehab center! Not a good experience at all.

March 30th, 2016
Worse doctor
He is a bad doctor. He rush you out of therapy while a person is still in pain. He only care about his self. The worse doctor I ever encountered. If you have him you will see. The worse!

January 1st, 2016
Fantastic Doctor!! Cares about his patients!!

October 29th, 2015
Larry David
He treats his patients very. He is always behind schedule. Pessimistic and very lonely old man and he needs to shave his head let that little bit of hair go. And he treats his staff bad and pays poorly.

October 5th, 2015
Dr Singer originally diagnosed me as needing complete hand and wrist reconstruction. I was involved with Dr Singer and Dr Schecker in Louisville Ky. An Aptis Implant was done in Ky and followup was done in both Louisville and Dearborn for the following year and one half.

June 1st, 2015
Had wrist surgery done by him and he stated before surgery it would take 18 months to heal properly with proper treatment after 3 months of treatment i surance company insisted he send me back to work and he did regardless of how much pain i was in and tried to accuse me of faking my pain level to justify what the insurance company demanded what they wanted him to do . Beware And Don't Trust This Guy. He'll throw you under the bus to cover his behind and wont care. Attorney's call him the insurance company's. company's#####

February 12th, 2015
Basically because I was over weight he refused to treat me.

February 2nd, 2015
Waited a month for appointment....waited in waiting area 3 hours....listened to a woman across the hall complain for 20 minutes...Dr Singer isn't the issue, great reputation and a very intuitive guy. Over booking appointments and poor med staff communication.

January 22nd, 2014
Never a 2nd thought
This is a no brainer, you want the best for your kid or for yourself you have to see this doctor . Oh yea , you have to wait to see the best ,for me my kid is worth it. Thank you Dr.Singer