Dr. Richard Sperling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sperling?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017

Very intelligent. Does not take time to explain things to patient. Abrupt .

May 20th, 2017

Excellent! Explains the entire procedure and answers all questions understandably.

Highly recommend. Second time for colonscopy in ten years.

August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Sperling

We'd all like to see the Dr and ask all our questions directly, however i spoke to his PA first. She was professional and had the answers I needed. When i sat down with Dr. Sperling, i was informed (from PA) and could ask direct, specific questions about the procedure, what ould be done, and how follow up would be conducted. I know all Dr's are intelligent, not all know how to talk to people, Dr Sperling is an excellent communicator, and a great personality. I would recommend him to anyone needing throat or colonoscopy procedures (he has done both on me).

December 24th, 2014

Can we charge late fee for dr????

Ridiculous wait time. Can we charge a late fee? Wonder if this is an insurance tactic. Worth looking into.

Doctor's Response

Hello, We do apologize for the long wait time you experienced. We work hard to see patients at their scheduled times, but also to ensure each patient receives the care and time they need to properly diagnose and treat any issues. We have communicated your message to Dr. Sperling and his team for future improvements. Thank you for your message!

October 27th, 2014

Not interested

Called to report findings of test and was vague and did not send report to me.

Doctor's Response

Hi there, We are sorry for any ambiguity in communicating test results. As a rule we do not routinely send reports or copies of test results, but will always do so if requested by a patient. We encourage you to make a follow-up office visit if you have lingering questions or concerns, or you can reach out to our Practice Manager at (512) 454-4588 to discuss any questions or to request a copy of test results. Thank you!

June 16th, 2013

GI Discomfort

I would not recommend anyone to Dr. Sperling. After running a number of tests he essentially gave up and insinuated that it was all a psychological thing. Needless to say, I was not pleased with this. He never seemed to care about me or my condition which is what made me most upset.

Doctor's Response

Hi, Thanks very much for reaching out. We are very sorry for impression that your AG physician does not care about you or your condition. We definitely do not want our patients to feel this way. We have passed on your message to Dr. Sperling so he can review for future follow up. Thank you!

May 3rd, 2011

This doctor cares!

Dr. Sperling and his staff were very thorough on my initial visit; he gave me a specific plan for treatment, and his staff carefully directed me. The next time I saw Dr. Sperling he remembered the details of my case without my chart in front of him (most doctors dont remember even with the chart in front of them). Calls are returned promptly. I am very impressed with the professional and respectful care I received from Dr. Sperling and his staff. I wish I could find a GP who is nearly as competent and caring.

Doctor's Response

Hello, We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Dr. Sperling and his team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review – we really appreciate it!

May 17th, 2017