A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Taylor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mclaren Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Richard Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Taylor practices Family Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Family Physicians.