A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Taylor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Richard Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Taylor practices Family Medicine near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX.
See Palestine Primary Care Doctors.