A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans