A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wasserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wasserman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Wasserman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wasserman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wasserman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.