A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wilcox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- All aspects of cardiac and thoracic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Wilcox MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wilcox practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.