A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wilcox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- All aspects of cardiac and thoracic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilcox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wilcox practice?
Dr. Richard Wilcox practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.