Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilcox is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wilcox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- All aspects of cardiac and thoracic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Wilcox MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wilcox practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.