A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- The Kingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wood practice?
Dr. Richard Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Corners, NY and Hudson, NY.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Kingston Surgeons.