A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Milhous Wood MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Richard Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.