A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wood is Good. Dr. Wood has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Sharon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wood practice?
Dr. Richard Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Clinton Corners, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Catskill, NY and Hudson, NY.
See Clinton Corners Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Clinton Corners Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Wood, Dr. Rickie Wood, Dr. Rich Wood, Dr. Rick Wood, Dr. Richie Wood, Dr. Ricky Wood