A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Young is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Young, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Tuomey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Young FACS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Young practice?
- Dr. Richard Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Young practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.