A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Young is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Young, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Tuomey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Young practice?
Dr. Richard Young practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.