- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Young is Poor. Dr. Young has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Young, MD, FACS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from M.D., Georgetown University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Young practice?
Dr. Richard Young practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Knoxville Surgeons and Knoxville Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Young, Dr. Rickie Young, Dr. Rich Young, Dr. Rick Young, Dr. Richie Young, Dr. Ricky Young