inactive

Richard J Mackool MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

November 2nd, 2016
Excellent Eye Surgeon
I recently had two cataract surgeries performed by Dr. Richard J. MacKool, Jr., and I am pleased and grateful. The staff was highly trained and professional. The procedure was explained to me in detail and the pre-op and post-op examinations were well done. I highly recommend Dr. Richard J. MacKool, Jr.

May 23rd, 2016
Don't hesitate to become a patient of Dr. R J Mackool
Dr. R. J. Mackool was the ultimate medical professional, who offered excellent care and and a full and understandable description of everything I needed to know about my eye care before, during and after the procedure.

February 3rd, 2015
Thank you!!
I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes at The Mackool Eye Institute, and I couldn't be more pleased or grateful. From my first examination day there to the final post-op check-ups, every member of the staff was helpful, cheerful, professional, and meticulous. I can't imagine a patient ever feeling apprehensive about the procedures!.. there is a smiling and reassuring face at every turn, from the receptionists at the front desk to both Dr. Richard Mackool and his son Dr. RJ Mackool and their support staff in the medical/surgical wing. I have had friends ask me since about my experience there, and I have never recommended anyone as gladly as I do this team of doctors. I am so thankful for the treatment and the care I received there.