Learn more about Dr. Richard Maddalena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maddalena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maddalena, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postpartum Depression
- Preventive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddalena graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maddalena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Surgical Hospital - North Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Maddalena FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Maddalena practice?
- Dr. Richard Maddalena has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Maddalena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.