A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maddalena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maddalena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maddalena, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postpartum Depression
- Preventive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddalena graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maddalena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Surgical Hospital - North Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maddalena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Maddalena practice?
Dr. Richard Maddalena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.