inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 11th, 2011
Very Good Doctor
Recently moved into the area and needed a new doctor. After narrowing a list of doctors to a few choices (based on patient reviews on various websites), I went to the California State Medical Board's website and noted that Dr. Magallon graduated UCI's medical school in 1963! I called Dr. Magallon and a few other doctors; Dr. M's staff intuitively noted that I was sick over the telephone and was kind enough to squeeze me in the following day (other doctor's offices did not do this). Nonetheless, I went the following day, waited a few minutes, and was seen the by the doctor after a few minutes. I found Dr. Magallon to be very knowledgable, personable, and addressed all my concerns. He thoroughly explained my diagnosis and seemed to be conerned of my health. And though he is certainly older (something I was originally weary of), he is certainly very keen/experienced -- and can pass for someone in his 50s/60s! Anyway, despite the fact that he seemed to have many patients, he takes his time with every patient -- and this something I am very appreciative of. In summation, Dr. Magallon is a very good physician who I will be visiting when ill.