A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maggio is Satisfactory. Dr. Maggio has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maggio, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maggio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maggio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Maggio practice?
Dr. Richard Maggio practices Urology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See Staten Island Urologists and Staten Island Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Maggio, Dr. Ricardo Maggio, Dr. Rich Maggio, Dr. Richie Maggio, Dr. Rick Maggio, Dr. Rickey Maggio