Learn more about Dr. Richard Magill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Magill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Magill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magill graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Magill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Magill practice?
- Dr. Richard Magill has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Magill practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.