A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Magill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Magill is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Magill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magill graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Magill practice?
Dr. Richard Magill practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons and Hawthorne Surgeons.