A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Magill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Magill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Magill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magill graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Magill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Magill practice?
- Dr. Richard Magill has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Magill practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons and Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.