A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mahler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mahler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Mahler MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mahler practice?
- Dr. Richard Mahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mahler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.