A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maiberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maiberger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maiberger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maiberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maiberger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiberger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Maiberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Maiberger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Maiberger practice?
- Dr. Richard Maiberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Maiberger practices Psychiatry near Westport, CT.
See Westport Psychiatrists.