A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maiberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maiberger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiberger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Maiberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Maiberger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Maiberger practice?
- Dr. Richard Maiberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Maiberger practices Psychiatry near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.