Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Mainwaring
Dr. Richard Mainwaring, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mainwaring is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Children's Hospital - San Diego and Stanford University Hospital. Dr. Mainwaring has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Mainwaring has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Mainwaring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Hariharan Thangarajah
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Stanford, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Muelly
General Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Stanford, CA 0 mi2
Dr. David Miller
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Stanford, CA 0 mi44