A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Malen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Malen, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Malen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lewis Malen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Malen practice?
- Dr. Richard Malen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Malen practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.