Learn more about Dr. Richard Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hardy Maley MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Maley practice?
- Dr. Richard Maley has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Maley practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Cardiothoracic Surgeons.