A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maley
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hardy Maley MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Maley practice?
- Dr. Richard Maley has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Maley practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.