A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hardy Maley MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Maley practice?
- Dr. Richard Maley has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Maley practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.