Learn more about Dr. Richard Maley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Maley practice?
Dr. Richard Maley practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.