A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Malkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Malkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Malkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malkin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Malkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Malkin practice?
Dr. Richard Malkin practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.