Learn more about Dr. Richard Mallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mallo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mallo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Sharp Community Medical Group
- Palomar Pomerado Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Mallo practice?
Dr. Richard Mallo practices Internal Medicine near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Internists.