Dr. Richard Maloney Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Maloney?

Posted on November 25th, 2016

I am going to make this short , Staff does not return calls, if you have an appointment expect to wait minimum of 30 minutes, was planing to get surgery but if they can't even take care of me for something small imagine a big surgery

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Dr.Maloney is not certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.He is "certified" by the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons ,and board created by Otolarynologists who have crossed over into the more lucrative practice of plastic surgery.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

I can not say enough about Dr. Maloney. I love his skin care line, and also have used his laser resurfacing procedures to keep my skin in good shape. I recently had a mid lift...I had done my research and found that Dr. Maloney not only invented the mid lift.. but his extensive mid lift expertise convinced me that this was the only, and best way to go!. I have not been disappointed.. If you want the best.. you should go here!

Very unhappy former patient

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I had exactly the same experience as another reviewer. I paid for both an upper and lower facelift and still had jowls and a saggy neck after the surgery. I also looked very unlike myself. He gave me very pointy cheekbones just like Michael Jackson. But my cheek area was all hollow looking. My left side which had always been my best side was deformed looking. Maloney was very nasty afterwards, cold and unsympathetic and could not see why I was unhappy. I had to pay another plastic surgeon to do revision surgery. Dr Maloney also put lies about another plastic surgeon in my record. I had mentioned getting a 2nd opinion from another doctor and when I later got copies of my records saw he had written derogatory things that were untrue about another surgeon in Naples and attributed it to me.

Compassionate and caring

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

My facelift went exactly as dr Maloney had described. My result was outstanding. My entire experience was excellent. I feel very comfortable with the staff.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Maloney. I am so glad I went to his seminar it was so informative and helped me make my decision to have a facelift with Dr. Maloney. I am so happy with my results and I will refer my family and friends.

Excellent physician

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Extremly happy with the entire experience

The Best Plastic Surgeon!!!

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr Maloney is an artist. His office staff, pre-surgery information is without a doubt the most comprehensive I have ever experienced. You are comfortable the minuet you walk in and Dr Maloney is very sown to earth as well as very talented. He talks, asks questions and listens!!! Follow up vists are very important to him, daily for the fist week, he leaves no stone unturned. I have had procedures in the past, Dr Richard Maloney is by far the most professional and again the most talented I have ever experienced. Dr Maloney came highly recommended to me by several people, I have sent him clients and now I take this opportunity to recommend him to anyone reading this review!I usually hesitate to say "The Best" because I dont want to over-sell.this guy is by far The Best!

Excellent physician!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Outstanding staff, beautiful atmosphere. Dr. Maloney is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

Variable Results

Posted on April 29th, 2012

I had my eyes "done" and was very happy with the results. Nose job less so--not convinced there's enough improvement to justify cost (got rid of minor bumps, developed more pronounced ones) and he didn't listen enough to what I wanted to achieve, just went with his vision. I also had collagen filler in my chin and this left a bad bruise. I feel like he just wanted to use up what was left in the tube and went overboard in his hurry. On a general note, too many staff (women) whose main purpose seemed to be to get you to buy procedures and products.

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Dr. Maloney is a true professional.He is not only a wonderful Plastic Surgeon but very friendly and enjoys sitting and conversing with his patients during post operative visits. Top notch office with professional and courteous staff!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I had surgery 4 years ago with Dr. Maloney. I smile every morning when I look in the mirror and see my natural and refreshed appearance. I appreciated everything about my surgery experience - from the truly nice staff to the professional and caring atmosphere that is an integral part of that office.