A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Malubay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malubay
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Malubay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Malubay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malubay graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Malubay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alfred Malubay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Malubay practice?
- Dr. Richard Malubay has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Malubay practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.