A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Malubay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Malubay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malubay graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Malubay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alfred Malubay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Malubay practice?
- Dr. Richard Malubay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Malubay practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Knox, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.