Dr. Richard Manch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 29th, 2015
Great first Appointment
Excellent. Jeannette at the front desk is very welcoming. Dr. Manch has a great sense of humor along with professionalism. I left knowing Dr. Manch will find what's going on with my illness. Very nice atmosphere all around.

March 17th, 2012
Missing in action
I am the widow of a patient who went through the system at Banner where Dr. Manch is part of the liver team. My husband died after he was neglected by his doctor. I never met Dr. Manch but he was aware of the issues and problems that we were experience with the liver doctor we were assigned to. Long story short, in a meeting with him just 2 weeks before my husband died, he stated things that were patently false, showed no compassion for my husband or for myself, and smugly refused to answer questions that I put to him regarding my husband's care. Neither of these two liver doctors ever even brought up hospice care and my husband was deposited at a private hospital to die from cardiac arrest, throwing up in his own blood. I am an educated, 54 year old woman, and I was never treated with such disdain and indifference by a medical professional in my entire life.

February 6th, 2012
Dennis Gorelick
I have been a patient of Dr. Manch for over 10 yrs. I am a liver transplant patient. Dr. Manch is always knowledgeable and professional as are his staff. My questions are always answered and my fears alieveated. I would highly recommend Dr. Manch.

June 29th, 2011
Called his office many times to request an appt. Even got My primary care physician to send him a referral- and nothing!!!!!!