Learn more about Dr. Richard Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Mandel practice?
Dr. Richard Mandel practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.