A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mandsager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mandsager is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mandsager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandsager graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mandsager has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Daniel Mandsager MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Mandsager practice?
- Dr. Richard Mandsager has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mandsager practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.