The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Mangus
Dr. Richard Mangus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mangus is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital and Wishard Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Mangus has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Mangus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi26
Dr. Tim Large
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi5
Dr. William Lancaster
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi6