A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maniglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Maniglia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniglia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maniglia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maniglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans