Emergency Physician
Video profile

3.0

Referal show details Referal
by Connie Robertson on Sep 14th, 2015

I say Dr. Manolio on Sun nite Sep 13 with severe headache, he was to refer me to Dr. Snyder, Neurologist for treatment, but I have checked with Dr Snyder's office and they have no referral. Meanwhile I had Morphine at Chesapeake Gen and came home with Valium, but the pain is unbearable and cannot get an appointment with Dr. Snyder til December, because they don't have a referral from Manolio. I desperately need help for severe pain.

Miss show details Miss
by Christine Husband on Jul 19th, 2014

This is someone to keep an eye on, his nickname is "Bill Clinton" for the way he treats female co-workers, especially subordinate ones. Guilty of sexual harassment, not sure why he still has a postion here. Low morals if any at all, but a bit of a charmer. Very nasty man, lots of sexual innuendo talk. Only giving one star because I cannot give negative rating.

Jul 29th, 2011

Dr Manolio is by far the best ER doctor I have ever encountered. I was extremely impressed with his bedside manor and his compassion for his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone needing medical attention!