Learn more about Dr. Richard Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maples
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Maples Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Maples has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Maples MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Maples practice?
- Dr. Richard Maples has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Maples practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.