Learn more about Dr. Richard Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maples
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Maples Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Maples has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Maples MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Maples practice?
- Dr. Richard Maples has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Maples practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.