A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maples
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maples Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Maples has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Maples MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Maples practice?
- Dr. Richard Maples has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Maples practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.