A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maples is Good. Dr. Maples has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maples has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
- Redding Medical Center
- Patient`s Hospital of Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maples accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Maples practice?
Dr. Richard Maples practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Maples, Dr. Rickie Maples, Dr. Rich Maples, Dr. Rick Maples, Dr. Richie Maples, Dr. Ricky Maples