Learn more about Dr. Richard Maples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Maples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maples graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Maples has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maples accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Maples practice?
Dr. Richard Maples practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.