- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcello is Excellent. Dr. Marcello has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcello graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marcello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Josephs Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Marcello practice?
Dr. Richard Marcello practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Marcello, Dr. Rickie Marcello, Dr. Rich Marcello, Dr. Rick Marcello, Dr. Richie Marcello, Dr. Ricky Marcello