A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcello graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marcello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Peter Marcello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Marcello practice?
- Dr. Richard Marcello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Marcello practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.