A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcello
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Marcello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcello graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marcello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Marcello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Marcello practice?
- Dr. Richard Marcello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Marcello practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.