Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Margolies
Dr. Richard Margolies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Margolies is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Jupiter Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Margolies has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Margolies has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Richard Margolies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Dr. Louis Mark
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.08 mi43
Dr. Michael Grimmett
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.12 mi31
Dr. Clifford Salinger
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.86 mi33