A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Margolies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Margolies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolies
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Margolies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Margolies, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolies graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margolies has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Price Margolies MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Margolies practice?
- Dr. Richard Margolies has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Margolies practices Ophthalmology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists.