Dr. Richard Marino DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2015
Very respectful and insightful. Felt comfortable as soon as I walk through the door. I would recommend him to anyone.

May 12th, 2014
receptionist
I had a pink eye and so much in pain but didn't get me any earlier appointment. I am pregnant so I was worried. I just wanted to see the doctor as soon as possible but the receptionist was no help. Had to wait over an hour.

July 28th, 2013
Dr. Marino has been my primary for over 10 years and whenever I need to visit him it's like going to see an old friend. We've been through a lot of medical issues together but his knowledge and personal attitude makes each one easier to handle then the next. There's times before he even looks at my charts that he's asking questions, then asking hos the wife & kids are. I never enjoyed the doctors visits but Doc has made them enjoyable. Even when he's not around for a visit his fellow doctors make each visit a comfort and joy in his absence. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by the ladies behind the counter till the time you leave this practice works like a fine tuned machine with the personal touch. Keep up the good work, see ya in a month

July 10th, 2013
Wonderful Bedside Manner
Dr. Richard Marino put me at ease as soon as my exam began. He listened to all my concerns and addresses every single one. He didnt rush me and gave me a clear understanding of the medication I would be taking. Doctors like him don't exist anymore.

March 19th, 2013
The Greatest Doctor of all time
I had just visited Dr. Richard Marino and I felt like I was already better!! He was a wonderful doctor and has such fantastic knowledge. I recommend him to everyone.

September 27th, 2012
Very pleasant. Draws his own blood for testing which is great because I normally react to blood draws but not with him. Answered all my questions. Sees my whole family and asks how they are.I wish the front desk staff was a little more accomodating. I simply asked the staff to fax me MY bloodwork so I wouldn't have to leave work early and travel 30 minutes out of the way for something that should have been included in labs I picked up at my earlier visit to them, and I was told "we don't do that." Wasted 2 trips to get 1 full set of bloodwork from the 1 appointment I've had there.Doctor is fantastic as a primary. The staff (or maybe just the office policies) could use some updates.

September 6th, 2011
Dr. Marino has been taking care of me and my fam since 1996 or so
He is terrific and gives you honest appraisal of your health. I did not want to go on N different chemicals and wanted to try alt. medicine. He was understanding and asked me to try and he continued to monitor. Me and my entire family are very happy with Dr. Marino.I am sorry to read some of the comments but that is odd and not our experience. Dr. Marino wants to understand the patient and is eager to help, working with the patient.

August 8th, 2011
Awesome Dr.
Dr. Marino seams more like a good friend you can talk to. Just something about him helps you feel calm and comfortable. He's a cool guy and he's good looking too.

January 13th, 2011
Odd bedside manner. Another doctor in the practice sent my husband for tests that ultimately resulted in finding a small bladder mass. The urologist said this was a lucky find since there were no symptons of bladder cancer. Dr. Marino seemed "offended" that the other doctor in the practice sent my husband for tests that were not warranted by the symptoms that my husband presented in the office. I sat in the office dumbfounded as Dr. Marino asked my husband again and again to tell him what he had told the other doctor and why the other doctor sent him for these tests. I finally said to Marino, "why don't you just ask the other doctor why he felt these tests were necessary? How does he (my husband) know why he sent him for the tests" I said ultimately it's a good thing the cancer was found at this point, don't you think? Marino said if I was the one who saw you (and fortunately he was not available that day) I would not have sent you for those tests. All I can say is it was a good thing Marino was not the one my husband saw that particular day because he would have just brushed off my husband's back pain as nothing and the cancer would not have been found for another 5 years or so when it would have caused more obvious symptoms for Marino to see.

September 27th, 2009
Listened to my concerns, gave me his full attention & answered all my questions.

March 25th, 2009
Very poor bedside manner, completely fails to listen.
I never before had a doctor tell me what my symptoms were before I opened my mouth and then when I told him "No,.. this is how I feel..", he told me I didn't know what I was talking about! He told me my head was telling me I had those symptoms, and I didn't feel that way.Needless to say I found a Real "People" Doctor and stayed away!

March 20th, 2008
It is completely irrelevant how intellegent your doctor is . if he doesn't listen, your needs can never be met.