Dr. Richard Marki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Marki?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Marki for approximately 26 years. He is very compassionate, spends as much time as needed with me. I would highly recommend him .

Disregard previous review

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

My previous review was written out of anger and confusion. I somehow misunderstood what was going on and gave a completely unfair review. He was helpful, even hand drew diagrams to better explain what was going on inside me. I originally misheard what he said and lost my cool please disregard my previous review.

Disregard previous review

Fine

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Please disregard my last review I was uniformed an emotional and completely misunderstood what was being said to me. Sometimes as laymen we misconstrue Doctor speak and jump the gun which is exactly what I did. He always explained things thoroughly and even hand drew diagrams to try better to explain what was going on in my body. Please, disregard my first review, as it was written with anger and confusion !

Fine

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Marki for over 20 years. I have moved several times but still remain a patient of his. He is an excellent doctor! He has an incredible amount of compassion, kindness, knowledge and expertise!

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Marki who has always found him very thorough and always willing to spend as much time as necessary with me. I would highly recommend him!

Terrible staff

Posted on July 21st, 2013

I've been going here for a few years and Dr. Marki is great but his staff is making me switch doctors. They don't write out prescriptions anymore but instead call them in. They never bothered calling mine in and I had to call them daily for a week. It was only until after I started asking for names and threatening to speak with the doctor did they call in the prescription. Even then I was supposed to get refills for a year but only got 4. Now I'm dealing with the same problem just constantly having to call them.

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I thought Dr. Marki was caring and compassionate at first which changed two surgeries later (which I now come to find could have been avoided). He did seem to care until after the surgeries. Once I mentioned that I was still having the same pain, he stated, "that's not my problem, that's something else". In addition, he stated that my problem was endo, however, once I recieved the reports, it was not confirmed by histologic evaluation. Think twice before agreeing to surgery. Get a second opinion first! I believe he was more interested in his pocket than my health.

More interested in cosmetic procedures

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I waited over 1 hour to be seen by Dr Marki. A new patient, who when she went down to put more money in the meter(because the wait was so long), the front desk girls snuck another patient in before her. When patient came back, she mentioned she saw them take someone else, but they said oh, you'll be next. It just wasn't fair.Anyway, as for my my experience w. The dr was rude. After my GYN check up, he suggested I go for a tummy tuck. could you imagine? I will not go back to him.

Posted on August 7th, 2017