Dr. Richard Marks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Marks?

September 13th, 2016

Had bunionectomy sur..

Had bunionectomy surgery. From start to finish care provided was excellent. I had very little pain throughput this whole process.

September 5th, 2016

Very satisfied wit..

Very satisfied with facilities and care received

August 22nd, 2016

I have had an excell..

I have had an excellent experience so far. Preop eval and care was very thorough. The nurse practitioner was excellent. Dr. Marks is kind and professional. I had a chevron bunionectomy and removal of an irritated nerve. Surgery went very smoothly and postop is going well. My ankle block lasted almost 2 days! I would have liked some discussion about the extent of permanent numbness from the neuroma. That procedure was described as 'almost no risk', but as a patient with numbness issues from another problem, permanent numbness is not pleasant. I wish we had discussed this in advance. I have been pleased with the staff including and especially the X-ray staff. I would like more privacy. Today was the 3rd time I've been in the cast room and I've never had a cast. It's the first time the curtain around my bed was pulled at all. I thought I would get visual privacy, but it was for someone else. It was a shackled prisoner that got more privacy than I do. Of course curtains, whether closed or not, provide negligible privacy

August 18th, 2016

I met Dr. Marks at t..

I met Dr. Marks at the time scheduled. He diagnosed foot spurs and planter fasciitis. He showed me several exercises to do daily and prescribed PT. I don't think the PT benefited me but his exercises did.When I met

August 11th, 2016

So glad I made the appt

Not arrogant at all. Took time to answer questions, seemed to know and understand what issues I'm dealing with. He laid out a very reasonable plan to fix it. He was confident, pleasant - I'm looking forward to my next appt. I've already recommended him to a friend.

August 25th, 2013

After all is said and done run away from this guy .Cocky, Arrogant didn't listen to my problems or seem to care think his ego got in way knowing he didn't fix my problem and wrote me off

July 20th, 2013

1% broken ankle injury

Dr. Marks is one of the rare docs that definitely makes an impression. He is confident and may come across as a bit cocky or arrogant but I think that is because he is simply so good at what he does. Therefore, I was very surprised to see his rating (overall) as being so low. Don't let this turn you off as he is a GREAT surgeon and that in and of itself comes with earning the right to be super confident. He rocks at what he does and if my ankle heals the way I think it should, I would never ever hesitate to recommend him to the majority of folks who "just" need an ortho doc.

July 4th, 2013

Under Rated

Dr. Marks is the best in his field I have been to many Orthopedic Surgeons and he was the only one that could find out what was wrong with me. Twenty years later I tracked him half way across the country when I was injured and he came to my aid and didn't even care about payment, he asked for nothing. He knows his profession thoroughly thats why he is head of the medical institution.

March 29th, 2012

Not worth the wait

Wait time is long and the wait is not worth it for the time Dr. Marks spends with you. Dr Mark's is so rushed and he does not really seem like he cares. Patients are just numbers.

June 12th, 2011

If I had to see him I would wait for another doctor

November 3rd, 2016