A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marrs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrs
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Marrs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marrs, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marrs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Preston Marrs MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Marrs practice?
- Dr. Richard Marrs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marrs practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.