Learn more about Dr. Richard Marrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marrs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrs
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marrs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marrs, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marrs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Preston Marrs MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Marrs practice?
- Dr. Richard Marrs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Marrs practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Grove, UT.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.