A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Marsh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Memory Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Richard Marsh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Walter Marsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Marsh practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Decorah, IA.
See Rochester Surgeons.