A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Marsh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Memory Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W R Marsh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W R. Marsh practice?
- Dr. W Marsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. W Marsh practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN.
See Rochester Neurological Surgeons.