Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Richard Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.