A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Martinez practice?
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.