Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Richard Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.