Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Richard Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.